Brian certainly likes to keep his reader's busy.
Firstly, I foolishly asked for a letter of the alphabet in order to compile a list of 'Likes' and 'Dislikes' , which I have yet to complete; and now, this game of 'Tag', which feels more like a truth game that used to be played late at night by students after a glass or two, too many.
Five little known facts about David:
1) My first public, magic performance from which time I kept records, was in 1966 at Queen Mary's Hospital, Sidcup, Kent, to the staff and some patients. It was the only time I used a female assistant throughout the act ~ someone who thought they knew what was best suggested this. She was fine, but for my money, superfluous!
Tonight I perform my 3,524th show since keeping these records.
2) Whilst still at school worked in a sound studio on a pilot production of 'The Tempest' with Fiona Walker (Far from the Madding Crowd) and Robert Powell (Doomwatch, Mahler et.al)
3) Adapted, directed, recorded and edited my version of Ray Bradbury's 'The Fire Balloons' whilst in year 11 at school. Interesting and fun.
4) Spent several hours in a cell at Swanley Police station, whilst still a teenager. DPP decided not to proceed ~ nuff said.
5) Joined the Bexleyheath Society of Magicians at 14 years old. The club lowered their joining age in order to let me in! Later I won their Stage Magician competition.
If you are reading this then consider yourself tagged!